You've most likely been redirected here because your logo was missing from your account. This article will walk you through the steps required to replace our template logo with your own logo. If followed properly this will allow you to replace the logo in ALL of your emails.
- Make sure your logo is resized to the right dimensions. We recommend one that is 600 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall. These dimensions are not required but to ensure the best quality you will want to try and get your logo as close as possible. We also recommend using .png or .jpeg for your file format.
- Rename the file to logo.png and save it to your computers desktop
- Return to LoanTek and navigate to CRM > Campaigns > Campaign Manager > Manage Emails > Manage Images
- Check the box next to Overwrite Existing File?
- Click on the Select button beneath Overwrite Existing File. This will open File Explorer window where you can locate the logo.png file you saved on your desktop. Once you locate the file click on it and hit enter
- Locate the Upload button and press it
- Refresh your browser to see your changes.
- You can press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page
- If you don't see your changes try closing and reopening your browser
- If you still don't see your changes please contact email@example.com
- We recommend using a program like paint to resize your images
- Double check your emails to ensure the logo carried over to all emails