The longer you wait to contact a lead the chances of converting them to a closed deal becomes less of a reality. This article will show you how to set an automated email notification to be delivered to your inbox within seconds of a new lead arriving to your LoanTek account. The message will include details such as the contact's name, phone number, email address, and more. Follow the steps below to setup your email notifications today.
1. Go to Services/Support tab.
2. Click User Manager.
3. Click the "Lead Delivery Options" tab.
4. Click “Add New Email Address."
5. Enter your email address in the empty field
6. (Optional) LoanTek's lead manager allows you to set reminders for callbacks and more. If you want to receive an email notification for these events check the box next to "Use for Task Reminder."
6. Click Add
You can also setup text message notifications inside the lead delivery option tab. Click here to learn how.
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides. Visit the LoanTek Support Page for more information.